Tuesday, August 28, 2018

HOW TO GIVE SELF INTRODUCTION IN INTERVIEW






1. Start with a smile on your face & give details about Name, Place after greeting.
2. If necessary only add your family details.
3. Tell about your educational details.
4. Share about why you want to do JOB so.
5. About your Project in Brief.
6. The person who inspired you a lot.
7. Then about your intrests/hobbies.
8. Also how you will spend your time when you are free.
9. Tell about skills.
10. Then conclude by saying THANKS to the Person who is listining to you.


FOR EXAMPLE:1
Well, good morning sir/madam,

Hi Friends, my name is*********** from Hyderabad. I parsuing my B-Tech in stream of computer science and engineering from *******college, xxx with aggregate 65%. I have completed HSC from ************ college with aggregate of 6% and SSC from ******* we. N. High school with aggregate 73%.

We are five in my family. My father is a private employee and my mother is a homemaker. I have two siblings.

About my achievements, I never made any achievements at state level. But in my schooling I got certificate in singing level competition. In college I got NSS certificate which I participated as volunteer in my 1st year of engineering.

My strengths are hardworker, self-motivating and dedicated towards my work. And also I'm a good learner as well as teacher.

My hobbies are making crafts, painting, surfing net.

My short term goal to get placed in well reputed company.

My long term goal to palced in any mnc company and give my best to your.

Organisation.

As a fresher, I don't have any working experience, but I will prove once the opportunity comes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Which Python course is best for beginners?

Level Up Your Python Prowess: Newbie Ninjas: Don't fret, little grasshoppers! Courses like "Learn Python 3" on Codecade...