Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Answer to “Why Should I Hire You”

A general answer to “Why Should I Hire You”

“Over the years, I have acquired relevant skills and experience, which I shall bring to your organization. I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use in my future career, which would be in your organization if I am selected for the position. I have given my 100% effort in my past companies, and this has enabled me to recognize my capabilities and limitations. If I channelize them further, they will bring fruitful results to me and also to your esteemed organization.”
“This is a wonderful opportunity for me to get interviewed at such a renowned company. Your organization will surely prove to be an excellent platform for me to establish my skills and knowledge in the corporate world. Even though I am a fresher, I assure you that I will give my best and work to my full potential so that I can contribute as much as I can towards the growth and welfare of this great brand.”
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position. On the other hand, I am a self motivated person and I try to exceed my superior’s expectations with high-quality work. Being a fast learner, I quickly pick up business knowledge related to my project. Lastly, I would like to add that I work well both as an individual contributor and also as a team member. Collectively, all these skills put together makes me a complete package for this job.”
“I feel that I should be hired by you given my excellent academic background along with the skills and experience the company is looking for. I have the experience and the attitude to excel. If given a chance, I will surely work towards building my expertise, which would prove beneficial for me as well as your organization.”
“My manager recently told me that he’s never seen anyone with more advanced Microsoft Office skills than me! But, I would like to admit that I have acquired all my skills on job, from my past experiences, which when implemented at your organization, can bring much value and growth to this esteemed organization. I think the job role being offered will serve my purpose along with the development of the organization.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which Python course is best for beginners?

Level Up Your Python Prowess: Newbie Ninjas: Don't fret, little grasshoppers! Courses like "Learn Python 3" on Codecade...